- East Kent Hospitals' Counselling and Support Services for Cancer Patients
- What is this leaflet about?
- Many people living with cancer, and the people who share their lives, experience physical and emotional changes which they find difficult to manage. These difficulties can be linked to the disease itself, the treatment, or the everyday adjustments to life that can become necessary.
This leaflet outlines the Trust's counselling service for patients living with cancer and their carers; including how the service is of benefit and how to book appointments.
- Access this Leaflet
Download as PDF
- Who produced this leaflet?
- Cancer Services
- Further Information
- East Kent Hospitals' Counselling and Support Services for Cancer Patients (file download)