- Caring for your soft bite raising appliance (BRA): advice sheet
- What is this leaflet about?
- A bite raising appliance (BRA) is a long-term treatment that can be used to protect your teeth if you grind/clench your teeth (which can cause damage), or to relieve pressure caused by tension in your jaw (temporomandibular joint or TMJ).
This advice sheet explains how you should look after and clean your bite raiser. If after reading this leaflet you have any further questions, please speak to a member of staff in the department.
- Access this Leaflet
Download as PDF
- Who produced this leaflet?
- Oral and Maxillofacial Department