- Upper limb: Shoulder impingement syndrome and acromioclavicular pain: arthroscopic surgery
- What is this leaflet about?
- You have been diagnosed with a shoulder impingement, which causes shoulder pain. This leaflet will explain what a shoulder impingement is, the signs and symptoms, and how it can be diagnosed. Although the exact method of treatment will differ from patient to patient, the most common treatments used by East Kent Hospitals and their likely outcomes are also covered here.
It will also give you information about what you need to do through the process.
- Access this Leaflet
Download as PDF
- Who produced this leaflet?
- Trauma and Orthopaedics (T&O)