- Support for breathing problems: information for people with or affected by motor neurone disease
- What is this leaflet about?
- Motor neurone disease (MND) affects people in different ways. You are unlikely to have exactly the same symptoms in the same order as someone else, but at some point you may experience changes in the way you breathe.
Although weakening of your breathing muscles cannot be reversed with MND, there are therapies and treatments that can help ease the symptoms. This information sheet may help answer your questions about breathing with MND.
- Who produced this leaflet?
- Motor Neurone Disease Association