- Our commitment to you when something may have gone wrong
- What is this leaflet about?
- We have a legal duty to be open and honest with patients, their families, and carers when something may have gone wrong and that appears to have caused or could lead to significant harm. This is called the Duty of Candour.
This leaflet explains what you can expect from the process. We hope it will help you to better understand what will happen, what it means, and your role in the investigation.
- Access this Leaflet
Download as PDF
- Who produced this leaflet?
- Clinical Quality and Patient Safety