Patient Information

About this resource

Cervical stitch (Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG))
What is this leaflet about?
Produced by the RCOG, this information is for you if you want to know about having a cervical stitch, which is also called cervical cerclage. You may also find it helpful if you are a partner, relative or friend of someone who is in this situation.
Who produced this leaflet?
Visit (external)