- British Society of Interventional Radiology (BSIR) patient leaflets
- What is this leaflet about?
- These leaflets have been prepared by the British Society of Interventional Radiology (BSIR) and the Clinical Radiology Patients' Liaison Group (CRPLG) of the Royal College of Radiologists. Approved by the Board of the Faculty of Clinical Radiology: 25 February 2011
They are intended as information leaflets for patients who are recommended to have any one of these specific interventional radiology procedures. They should facilitate informed debate between patients and clinical staff.
- Who produced this leaflet?
- British Society of Interventional Radiology